Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Great Pumpkin Toddy Recipe - a SouthWest Airline Find

So I'm flipping through the Southwest Airline in flight magazine, Spirit, today, and I came across this recipe for Great Pumpkin.  It's a warm pumpkin drink that sounds delicious on a cold and rainy day.  Not only did I think the recipe sound yummy, but I noticed that the recipe was very similarly formatted to Cooking for Engineer's recipes.  Ya know, they say that imitation is the  best form of flattery.  Recipe by John Ginetti below.  Click photo for bigger image. Now off to find some pumpkin butter.  I did see it at Cracker Barrel today. 



 

2 comments:

  1. WANT. I'm totally bookmarking this page - this would have been great for my hot beverage craving on that cold, rainy weekend we had! Now, where can I find pumpkin butter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I saw some at Cracker Barrel, but I haven't seen it anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete