Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BeerCloud for Iphone by Great Brewers

O.M.G. BeerCloud is here.  BeerCloud for the iphone is an application that is a data base for beer and breweries, a GPS beer finder, a beer sommelier, and guide to beer styles.  With the selection of craft brewers growing exponentially, keeping all your beers straight can be quite a task.  The feature that I find most appealing is the beer sommelier application that recommends complementary beer styles for 250 + types of food.  No more googling pairings when I'm at a restaurant (yes, I'm just that nerdy).  Nor will I have to google the new beer selections when I'm at Twin Liquors, Specs, or Whole Foods.  Thanks@ Great Brewers

Click here to check it out for yourself.  The iphone application is free

No comments:

Post a Comment