Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Cars of Maker Faire San Mateo

Maker Faire 2010 San Mateo was a blast.  From Oldies to New(ies?), there were all sorts of interesting transportation vehicles. 

I like how it says Stop.

I'm not quite sure what he's thinking.

I wish I could remember what they did to this thing.

A Ford Fiesta.

I'm not sure how one would get on this one.

Chevy Hydrogen Fuel Cell Equinox - Unfortunately, I don't have much to say about this vehicle.  Let's just say that the representatives were pretty tight lipped with the information.

The interior.  Since I only had about a 30 second drive with this car, I don't have much to say.  I could feel vibration in the steering wheel.  That's as notable as it gets.

On the course.

Toyota Pruis converted to be a plug in.

These people were also tight lipped with the information as well.

This car wins longest name contest. CMT 380xblackbird diesel turbine electric serial plug in hybrid sports car at Maker Faire San Mateo

The owner of this car was the most secretive with information.  No words, just pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment