Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Monday, March 25, 2013

SXSW 2013 Eats

Over the last two years, the food scene has really taken over SXSW.  Here's some random photos of food.  How could I NOT eat, right?

Here I am with a Crave Bar: chocolate covered ice cream bar on a caramel pretzel stick. 

One of our fabulous clients also threw a party with a whole roasted pig from Walton's Fancy and Staple.  I didn't know that Walton's did catering like this, and I was impressed.  With both my clients and Walton's. 

Dessert trays from Walton's doesn't disappoint either.  Lovely. 

When someone brings fire to the party, you know it is a good time.

At the Exact Target Brunch at Walton's, Geof Manthrone from Charm City Cakes decorates a beautiful cake with sparkles!

I participated in this year's Food Experiment with a Balcones Brimstone Smoked Whisky Bars.  It is a shortbread layered with a Balcones Smoked Whisky caramel, dark chocolate ganache, and smoked salt on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment